Car insurance prices

What is an estimate for someone under the age of 25.

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 10:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• Car insurance is EXPENSIVE no matter what but it really depends on the car you have if you have any violations and if you are leasing
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• yes i realize that. thats not an estimate so your answer is irrelevant.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Hard to say but we just got insurance and there are several sites you can get free quotes from. You can get them from progressive.com I know that is where we did buy from. I think also geico does them. I know my dd and son in law have insurance & he is 26, and she is 22 and they pay around $75 a mth for both of them & two cars.
    Dh and I obviously older only pay $40 or so a month with one accident on dhs record, and $68 extra for my son to be covered (he is 17).

Answer by gemgem at 11:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• you dont need to be a bitch i was trying to help
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• You can get quotes from any major carrier online. Geico has a good quote page and so does Allstate.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• im 19, unmarried, no wrecks, and drive an old car.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• the online quotes weren't working for me. I already tried. Maybe I was doing it wrong.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i go through direct auto and have the basic pip and tow coverage i am 21 and paid for my car in full i pay 100 a mnth not too bad
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i also had a ticket though so yurs might be less
    kylansmommy09

• getting an estimate from others without contacting insurance companies may be pointless. The premiums sometimes depend on where you live, the type of vehicle, and even your credit. The type of coverage will also be a factor in how much you have to pay. I'm not under 25...lol My husband and I have 3 vehicles, 1 with full coverage. We ended up going through Progressive because it was the cheapest. We pay about $300 every 6 months but we also have home owners insurance through them as well so we get a discount for that and a multi-car discount. If you need basic minimum coverage(just to be legal, try safe auto)
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2011