Boob enhancement

This fellow's wife was very flat chested. He came home from work one day and to his utter amazement, there was his wife with a pair of 44 DD breasts. He said, "My gosh, Martha, what happened?" She said "Honey, I was making myself look all pretty for you and I was looking in the mirror on the door, and I said to it, 'Mirror, mirror on the door, make my boobs size 44', and BOOM, look at the size of these suckers!" Her husband was so overwhelmed with excitement that he immediately ran upstairs. He ran in the bathroom, stripped down naked and with a big smile on his face he said "Mirror, mirror on the door, make my penis touch the floor," and BOOM! His legs fell off.

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sidesplittinglaughter

mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• laughing

carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Now THIS one made me laugh out loud! Hilarious!
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 12:37 AM on Mar. 13, 2011