Becoming religious

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time. Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.
At the cash register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all. That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!" The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down. 10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious." The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist."

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Too funny!!!! Thank u for making my Saturday better!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• LMAO!!!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Hahaha
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• laughing

carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Love it!
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 12:28 AM on Mar. 13, 2011