How to look HOT for DH 2night?

I really need my husband to be so turned on by how I look that he doesn't want to go out with the guys tonight. What should I do?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Well it kind of depends on what he likes but definitely do your makeup, nails (all guys have a weird thing with liking nails done), Wear something he likes on you. Have dinner ready for him when he gets home and a clean house so there is nothing to distract him from you. Send him flirtatious texts throughout the day so he gets a feel for the mood. Have fun tonight!
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 11:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I don't think it will be your looks that determine whether he stays home with you or goes out with the guys. It will more likely be how you treat him during the day. If he's home, tell him how much you love having him at home. If he picks up his socks, tell him how much you appreciate his picking up his socks. Whatever he does, you compliment it and show appreciation. The main reason guys go out with other guys is because there they get their egos fed, which sad to say, most wives neglect to do. If he goes out somewhere during the day or if he's working today, let him know how much you missed him while he was gone and how you are looking forward to his coming home. He knows how you look. What he wants to know is that you think he is the most special man on the planet to you and that you crave his company and appreciate his every act of fulfilling that pleasure.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:41 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• give him a bj before he heads out...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2011