Home facials...

At times I don't feel like going to the parlour. At that point in time feel like helping myself with a herbal facial with the ingredients that are available in the kitchen. How to go ahead with that?

80s pink

AnuMeha

Asked by AnuMeha at 11:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I've looked up quite a few "home recipes" online... I know one is starting out with a honey and sugar scrub. Let it sit on the face for 5 minutes, then wash it with warm water. Then, (and I find this part gross, so I haven't done it), you are supposed to put egg whites on your face and let that sit til it's dried, and then wash it off with warm water. But you can look online for other facials. I've seen some with yogurt, too.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2011