What Is a good Digital Camera?

My MIL wants to know what I want for Christmas. I want a Digital Camera. But I dont know any good ones. What are some good ones between $100-$150?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• A Sony Cybershot. I have a 7.2 Megapixel Sony Cybershot and I LOVE it. It is the best camera that I have ever had. About to get a new one that is even better quality. But you could DEFINITELY get one between $100-$150.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 3:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• We just got a Canon A1000 the other day for $179.. I love the simpicity of Canons. It's 10 megapixel, which is only important if you're going to make HUGE pictures someday.. but it has a nice, big screen in the back, and great zoom.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• good question...im looking for a camera also...waiting to see what other answers you get.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2008