Stay at home moms

HELP I'm going crazy! I was by no means meant to stay at home with my kiddo allll daaayyy! And since we are on the road 90 percent of the time, I'm in forgien places all the time.. this time is NY in a couple weeks it will be AZ and then in a few months it is unknown.. hopefully my SO can get the I'm staying put job in chestnut flatts that is very near his home base of some where PA lol. Anyway how do you deal with staying home all the time with your babes? And never ever ever having any away from your babes and SO/DH.. ugh what do i do??

spitfire06

Asked by spitfire06 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It's not meant for every mom, I will say that. And it helps if you take little time outs for yourself- a hot bath, some time to work on your hobbies, a walk by yourself. If you can't do that when your little one is awake, try doing it before they get up or after they go to bed.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2011