Does anyone know of fun activities in the St. Louis, Mo area...for my out of town grandchildren ages 11 and under?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Entertainment

• grants farm is awesome, the butterfly house also very cool- u walk through a room with butterflies flying around you, the magic house. these are all really cool for kids that age.
    olleyblu28

Answer by olleyblu28 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• feel free to message me if you want more info
    olleyblu28

• There's also the City Museum. It is in the downtown area. I think 15th st. And of course the arch is fun. The Science Center is fun if they are at least 4-5 years old... The Magic House.... I think that's one of our favorites.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 3:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Have you been to Cuty Muesum? It is great for that age group, and there is even an aquarium inside! Have fun!
    anjc3

Answer by anjc3 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• A great family resource site is www.kidsinstl.com
    kidsinstl

Answer by kidsinstl at 9:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2009