Does your 3-4 year old child/children have?

a favorite book that they like to have read to them every evening? Or a favorite movie that they like to watch all the time?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Mine love both their books and movies. They read their own stuff and only assk for help with a word that they don't know. It's this independence thing they have going on.

Some of their favorite movies are: How to Train Your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda, Megamind, Despicable Me, and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 12:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My twins are currently hooked on the book Panda Bear, Panda Bear What Do You See? They like to have it read to them, and they also like to "read" (recite) it to us. They prefer watching Blue's Clues on Netflix to just about anything else.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 1:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It comes and goes in waves. Polar Express was a winter favorite starting right after Thanksgiving. It did not end until well after the new year. Both the book and the DVD. Now it is both the book and DVD for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. We are seeing the play tonight at a local children's theater. When my son likes something....he loves it. And currently into Cats the musical plus the original poems by T.S. Elliot, Swan Lake, and Sammy Davis Jr. Stomp the preforming group. I can't even tell you how many stomp preformances he has put on in our home. Anything brought up at school that he thinks is cool gets carried over to home. It took me several days to track down the Cats DVD - not something found at Target or Best Buy. We get caught up in toys the same way. Thomas the Train (or trains in general), Legos... Maybe his passion for things will carry over into the older years.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 1:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My 4 year old loves Thomas the Train, and my younger son loves Blue's Clues.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My son loves Caillou and now has started really liking Bearenstein Bears as well. As for books, he likes them all :)
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 6:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• my 3 year is not normal she would rather me read her the twilight series we are on our 3rd time through it but its a pain cause i have to edit somethings in it
    jessalyns_momma

Answer by jessalyns_momma at 7:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2011