Always tired, never feel good.

I workd until 10-11 depends on the day and my baby is going through a stage where he won't sleep through the night. My SO wakes me up four times a night saying "feed him," and stuff like that. Then while I'm doing that, my SO falls back to sleep. I'm constantly bitchy to him throughout the day to the point to where we hate each other. He never cleans the baby's bottles, and I have to fight with him to bathe the baby. He constantly tells me I look like crap. No f*cking sh!t, what do you think? Anyway, I have got to sleep more because I'm losing my appetite, not wanting to even move, and I'm never in a good mood. What would you do?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Health

• Be very blunt with your SO. You are only one person and can only do so much. You're reaching your breaking point. It is unhealthy physically and mentally.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Sounds like he's not being fair and needs to seriously be talked to. Otherwise get support from friends and family. If anyone can watch the baby for 1 night, it will do wonders for you. How far post partum are you. You could also be still experiencing baby blues or something and you could get help with that from your doctor.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 3:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I was in the same position and I was fed up! Utill, I noticed I needed to think about me! I cut my hours. SO had to find a better job because lord knows bills don't stop coming. I stopped cleaning except for when I felt like it. I gave up on tring to convince SO to do things instead I just stopped doing things! It is kind of hard to serve yourself a soda when all the cups are dirty! start making him feel guilty! It is all about how you say it! and not acting like you sare doing it to piss him off! Instead play with his head and flip it! Good luck! And think about you!! after all the baby isn't going to have too much fun with a pissed off, sleep deprived mama! Oh an hide bottles you washed in advance! If he is taking care of the baby he need to wash his own bottles!
    flowerchild56xo

Answer by flowerchild56xo at 3:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2008