Im 35 weeks and 5 days pregnant..... adult content

when your pregnant this far along when you have sex can the babys head block the guys penis from going all the way in. cause i had sex and my guys penis only went in half the way not all the way in. and it felt like something was blocking him from going all the way in. i wanna know can this happen??

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you need to google and image of the female anatomy.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Is baby already in your pelvis? Could be that baby dropped and is just chilling out down there. I had this issue when my oldest daughter dropped...when hubby and I would try to have sex she would kick the crap out of me, lol.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• because his penis use to go all the way in. and now it only goes half way in.
    Tricia737

Comment by Tricia737 (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• see the baby is in the uterus which is behind the cervix. it's not actually in your vagina. it will pass into your vagina when it's time to come out but for now it's still in the uterus

momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• yes the baby is already in my pelvis.
    Tricia737

Comment by Tricia737 (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i wish i knew cos i cant even have sex anymore n im only 25weeks, it hurts way too much for me now n my husband wont cos he is afraid of hurting me more, last time i was pregnant my baby had dropped by the time i was 33weeks n i had her then as well, so good luck with finding out
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• When is ur next OB appt. You could ask him or her about it. Obviously baby is still in the uterus, but from my experience when baby dropped hubby had more of an issue, lol. I have a very short vaginal area in the first place so even when I am not pregnant he tends to hit my cervix. Sorry you are not getting many answers here, but know you're not alone :) I had the same problem.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It's not your baby's head, it's probably your cervix from the pressure. BUT, I would strongly suggest having your OB look at that to make sure you don't have a super swollen cervix for one reason or another. That can cause problems during labor and delivery.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• the baby being in pelvis might be it i am not sure i cannot remember from when i had my kids good luck and congrats on the baby
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i had issues with baby #3, it was painful and really un-enjoyable after about 20 weeks. it was simply the pressure of baby on my cervix causing issues.
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:50 AM on Mar. 14, 2011