Points to ponder

COWS:
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington, and they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give them all a cow.

CONSTITUTION:

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq . Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart people, it's worked for over 200 years and we're not using it anymore.

TEN COMMANDMENTS:
The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse?
You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

And Last but not least.....
George Carlin said it best about Martha Stewart ..
"Boy, I feel a lot safer now that she's behind bars. O.J. Simpson and Kobe Bryant are still walking around; Osama! Bin Laden too, but they take the one woman in America willing to cook, clean, and work in the yard, and haul her ass off to jail."

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i agree
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Where do you get all these? :) They make me smile.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Bracken's Joke Page. not all are that funny, i only grab the ones that make me laugh
    armywife43

Comment by armywife43 (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• That was great!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• you rock

pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I saw this. A friend sent it to me. I think it some of the 'Maxine' quotes. She's a smart lady that Maxine.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• rolling on floor

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2011