Pregnancy Hormones

My daughter is almost 6 months pregnant she is only 18, but wow I really cant stand her right now she is so moody and miserable she is like jekyl and hyde. Isnt there anything they can give her. Please someone help me.

shiffy2

Asked by shiffy2 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im afraid there aint anything they can give her sadly, im 6months myself n i feel the same at times, maybe she need to speak to someone who is pregnant to learn how to cope on things with all the hormones but remember everybody is different and deals with hormones differently
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• it happens with the hormones just keep thinking it will be over soon and i will have my grandbaby
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Well there is not really any meds that she can take there are a few meds that some doctors will give but most Dont recommend it. The only way to find out about those though is to talk to her doctor. But there are ways she can help relaxe herself, such as to take a warm bath. This can help both relieve stress by taking time out for herself and can help relieve pain. Doing things for herself such as getting her nails done can help with stress even. Little things if she likes to read take time out of the day and read a few chapters of a great book. Taking naps in the can help keep the anger down and making sure she gets enough sleep. One of the best things to do is just to talk. Talking helps get any of house bottled up emotions out and can help bring stress levels way down. If she Doesnt have many people to talk to you can email me and i wouldnt mind helping her out. Hope some of this helps good luck to you and her.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 1:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• NO i dnt think that thiers anything you can give to er, But much love and attention. If your two have never bonded in the past now is th time. You to shold do girly things toghter. all girls love to shop...
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Just keep saying to yourself "this too shall pass"
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Thanks everyone. Just cant wait till the little guy gets here.
    shiffy2

Comment by shiffy2 (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• delivery is the only answer i know of
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2011