What cute nicknames do you call your DH/SO???

When we first started dating DH was always such a gentleman, he opened doors for me, he brought me flowers, he called just to say good morning and good night, he pulled out the chair for me at restaurants...I know these things seem mundane but I'm a little embarrassed to say that I had never been with a man that did these things before...I was knocked off my feet lol....I started calling him "my knight in shining white pickup truck" lol although his white pickup truck was usually dirty lol...he's still a gentleman and the nickname stuck.

What nicknames do you call your DH/SO?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• My SO/BFF is my Banana!! Why? Because way back when (YEARS) when we first started hanging out he told me a story of how his son was talking to him about some other kid being an "asshole" to him. To which he informed his son that, that was not a good word to use and instead of cursing just call them a banana. I laughed so hard and ever since we have been each other's Bananas! To this day we point out whenever we see pictures of or real bananas. I reckon we are really calling each other "asshole",but I have yet to meet another I'd rather be "assholes" with!!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 2:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I just called him my Stickylips because He popped a bubble with bubblegum and it stuck to his lips and when I kissed him he had very sticky lips.
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 1:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I call him baby boo. he blushes everytime
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2011