I was going to OUT to eat with dh for our 9 yr anniv/ but then i saw this class i want to enroll

my 3 old son in. its 35 dollars 4 wks one hr a wk. colors and shapes centered class. should i just spend the money onthe class for lo and NOT GO out to eat for 9 yr anniv. dont have the money to do both

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Why don't you talk to your husband about it?
    Anonymous

• he says its up to me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I would make the investment in your son - and prepare a fun dinner at home with your hubby for your anniversary.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I'd look into free workshops for your son. I know there are play groups and such that offer free classes like that. I worked with my oldest at home and never paid for anything but the letter books at the store. When my little one is about 3-4 I'll start working with him too.

But if you feel best sending your son to class to help him learn then I'd do that and plan/cook for dh at home.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Honestly, I would go out to eat with hubby. There are some many free and fun things to do with 3 year olds that I wouldn't waste my money on that.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• you can easily teach that stuff yourself
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• AWWW........... You & your husband Deserve to go have a Nice Dinner- there are Lots of classes you can enroll your son in; check out all of the Free ones in your area! " Happy Anniversary "

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 3:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Make a nice dinner for you and hubbie. This way you will be able to take the class.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 8:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2011