Hmmmmm

Can anyone explain this to me I have a friend who wants me to join her church but I can't bring myself to believe her doctrine. Is this true or not?

http://www.remnant-prophecy.com/Remnant-Prophecy/Prophecy-Test.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Don't tell her anything in order not to hurt her feelings. Go once with her. That's it...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 1:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• If you don't believe it, don't join. I have friends from many faiths. I respect their right to believe whatever they wish or makes them feel good. I don"t push my religion on anyone. Tell her that you would like to check out other options. You are not ready to commit to just one church yet.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 1:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes and no.. I encourage you to study the word of God yourself.

As for going with her. Go where you feel led.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:33 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• "Truth" is subjective.

Only *YOU* can decide for yourself if any doctrine is "true" or not.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• You can always go once if its not for you dont go back. I went to several churches before picking one that I agreed with.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Check it if you are interested and if you're not, just say, no thanks, friends should "get it" and stop bugging you... :o)

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If you do not feel this is where god is calling you to be. pray about it. I have a friend at church and she is very pushy about people going to her church. in the 5 years that I have known her this is the 3 church. So that being said what works for a friend may not work for you .

MominCa

Answer by MominCa at 11:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Best to question everything, esp. in the religious realm. I'd be touched to have a friend who cared and wanted to share her beliefs.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• ummm, no. Sounds like another End Times cult. I would not go, they have a way of scaring you into believing
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 12:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2011