Scared

im at the doctors and ima get tested to see if im pregnet or not. If i am should i tell my mom now or later .?

Xtal556

Asked by Xtal556 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• tell her
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• it depends on how old you are? are you a adult i am assuming your young. but i could be wrong. if your a teen mom your gonna need lots of support. and your mom most likely will be upset but she loves you.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• How old are you? If a minor confide in your mother at the earliest...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 1:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i am 15. But im terrified. She will make me think of people that can take care of the baby when its born she will give me a really hard time.
    Xtal556

Comment by Xtal556 (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• HOW OLD ARE YOU? AND IF YOU ARE WELL YR GOING TO HAVE TO TELL YR MOM ANYWAYS SO I WOULD..
    anaa1

Answer by anaa1 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• How old are you? if you dont mind m e asking. All an All you need to tell your mom either way.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• 15 is too early an age for you to conceive. It's better to confide in your mother...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i needed my mom at 26 when i got preggers with my first... and let me tell ya... having a religious mom and being unmarried and preggers was NOT in her books for me. she didn't talk to me for 3 months... but eventually came around to it.
    be prepared for her disappointment, excitement, anger, sadness, happiness... it could go any way and you need to be ready to deal with it going any which direction.
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2011