Does it P!$$ you off when you see people driving & texting?

I seriously can't stand it & it aggravates the crap out of me. My hubby does it & i keep telling him he needs to stop because anything could happen but he thinks it's different for him & he's got skills. He is starting to listen somewhat & doesn't do it that much anymore or around me.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Travel

• My family and I, all four of us, were nearly hit in a Wal*Mart parking lot by some high maintenance teen girl who was texting while backing out of a parking stall. Then, she nearly hit us AGAIN trying to text, shift gears, plug in her damn phone and do who know what else. I wish I had a baseball bat I could have taken to her hood to get her attention.

Yes it pisses me off.

By the way, my husband is 6'2", I'm 5'6", my son is close to 5'0, and my daughter is 3'6" or so. WE'RE NOT SMALL PAY ATTENTION B*TCH!!!!!

Oops, sorry *stuffs anger back in it's box.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• yeah , hope they get caught and get a ticket to pay
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes..sometimes I even wish they'd have a close call just to make their stupid asses Stop.

I honked at someone once..scared the hell outta them and they veered..and I dont think they'll txt anymore while driving (no other cars were around..i live in the backwoods lol..)
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• it scares me to death. i almost got hit by a cop being on a laptop and typing while driving it is just as bad. i hate it. they did a test with nascar drivers and even though they got skills. they were hitting cones etc. they were like omg
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I work in a parking garage and as they pay they cannot be bothered to check what they gave me because they are texting or on their phone they ignore me and keep going one lady almost hit a lady going through the cross walk and had the nerve to get out and yell at her.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• SweetPoison - A lot of them have close calls and never even know it! It terrifies me, and nice with the honking at the one driver! :-D Hopefully it woke them up a bit.

I don't know how many accidents I have avoided at this point from people texting, even talking on the phone! It's scary and they don't even notice that they almost caused an accident. a few time I have wondered if I should have just let them hit my car so they see what their actions bring but I don't want to have to deal with my insurance going up because of them and dealing with having to fix my car. Urg they drive me crazy.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• If i have to text for whatever reason while driving i will pull over somewhere like in a parking lot & text.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Comment by iluvmykidsxoxo (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Rosehawk- LOL i hear yah mama. Sometimes i want to do the same thing!

iluvmykidsxoxo

Comment by iluvmykidsxoxo (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes it does piss me off!! People just need to put there phones down and keep there eyes and ears on the road!! Nothing is that important for them to be on there phone not paying attention to what is going on around them.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i do it at like red lights and stuff...i'll read one while driving, but like actually typing, i can't do that now. when i was a teen i had "skills" man lol. i could do it all. not no more LOL. besides, it's now officially illegal to text and drive here
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2011