Suspicious Behavior

Ladies I need some much needed advice. Lately my BF has been going out every night and not coming home til 2-3 in the morning. Last night he didn't come home til 5 in the morning. I keep telling him how its upsetting me because it seems like he'd rather be with his friends than at home with his family (me and our son). He keeps telling me he's not going to do it as much but that lasts for one day. And when he is home we barely speak because he's usually on XBOX live with his friends. I don't know what else to do because If I get mad at him it turns into a huge fight and I don't want that. Im starting to get suspicious that there might be someone else. What should I do?! HELP PLEASE

krisholl2285

Asked by krisholl2285 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell him somethings got to change or you "friends" are going to be your "roomates".
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 1:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Since this is something that just started happened, it means something has happened in the relationship that has made him want to be out more and with his friends, than around you. Look at what has changed in the relationship and try to work on it.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• start packing your bags to leave. There is nothing you can do, he has chosen his friends and toys over you, sorry.

You have to show him you are not going to put up with that crap and you do have to leave. That is the only way he will know you mean it.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Just remember a man will never say thank you for putting up with his shit, they just think you a dumb and move on.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Big RED flag! Follow your intuition because most likely your right. Don't be stupid & let him think it's alright you need to tell him straight out its not ok & he needs to let you know whats going on because if you don't he will never take you seriously.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Ok, so I asked my husband what he thought was going on. He wanted me to tell you this, "the power of any relationship lies in the person who cares the least" if you want to get his attention, start doing the same things he is and when he finally gets mad enough to say something to you, you just simply tell him that you just wanted to show him how you were feeling. I don't know if its the correct advice, lol, but hubby and I went through something like this a couple years ago. It is what I did to him. It made him realize how bad I felt and now he only has a guys night once a month and I get a girls night once a month. It worked for us.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Sometimes, unfortunate as it is, those who have fathered a baby and feel pressured that they must settle down revert back to their single ways because they are scared of the responsibilities that their life now entails. My EX-husband was the same way, and yes he had lots on the side. BUT JMO--you never know, until well you know!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 1:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• NOPE...... He's doing something!!! going out with friends, drinking till weeeee hrs, drunk, then bringing his nasty tail home to you....nope. Mine did this ..he even had his sister LYING FOR HIM....., she didnt see anything wrong with him hanging out w/co-workers for a few drinks ( keep in mind they were FEMALE) co- workers) . Her and her man hung out with their friends like that toooo. BUT THEY BOTH WORKED TOGETHER AND LIVED TOGETHER< AND HAVE NO KIDS WONDERING WHY DADDY"S NOT HOME AGAIN!!!!

SO good luck to you.... but somethings up, and always with "boys" over playing games???? what is he 12???? the other boys have GF's or wives, or kids???? thats jut childish ....
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I'd be moving on. He enjoys whatever other life he's found more than he enjoys life with you and child. Give him what he wants and be done with him.

I actually like amber1330 husband's comment - the power of any relationship lies in the person who cares the least.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I actually like amber1330 husband's comment - the power of any relationship lies in the person who cares the least.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

what does that mean?

sounds like the man doesnt want to grow up, he comes home because he NEEDS a place to stay, he has you because he NEEDS someone to care for him, sounds like he's not very grateful.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 12, 2011