Has anyone experienced gangstalking?

Gangstalking is a community effort of degrade and harrass someone by following them around in society and listening in and watching them inside their homes,if you have not experienced this please don't answer thanks

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 1:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• It's been 5 hours since you posted this. I guess no one has experienced or heard of this. I know I never have. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Right ---no one has heard of this--------------------until now.
    countingsparows

Comment by countingsparows (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have never heard of this, either, sorry, but I doubt you'll get many answers over here in p and ce.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Originally I had this question in relationships and someone put it in here.I believe in time someone will tell me their story.If any of you haven't experienced this you can look up 'gangstalking' and you'll see a whole slew of information.
    countingsparows

Comment by countingsparows (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• hmmm. I would think relationships would be the ideal place too. Did you try using the cafemom search box? There may be a group.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2011