Do you have a hand-held vacuum? What brand? Do you like it? Why or why not?

I want to get one but I prefer referrals. I've always wanted a Dirt Devil but I've heard differing opinions. One person told me they bought a green one at Kohl's for $40 and they LOVE it, but they didn't say what brand.

So anyway... you got one? What's your opinion/suggestion?

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 2:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I would like to know more about this myself. I read the reviews on Amazon and Walmart. So far I have not seen any reviews that make me want to but any of them! The Gator I think it's a Hoover looks good, but all the reviews I saw were not so good. Plus I want one that has a charger not a long cord!
    MommyofL

Answer by MommyofL at 2:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have a Dyson, and a Dyson lite. I love them both. And.. use them everyday. Don't ask me the price, lol. $$$
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• LOL @ khf22. Price isn't so much my concern right now. I have a bad back and get sick of lugging out the big ole vacuum every time my kids screw up my living room (which is all through every day!). I actually don't vacuum anywhere NEAR as much as I'd like to (and should) because of that. I'm thinking a hand-held will help tremendously. I just want a GOOD one!!
    firenicecream

Comment by firenicecream (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Lol. I gotcha. Well, I vacuum everyday numerous times. So. but you know, with Dyson you will get time out of it.
    Its pricey, but it is a top notch brand!!!!!!

I used to have a hoover, when I was first living with DH... lol. I vacuumed so much it went dead. :)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have a Dirt Devil Kurv and I really like it. I don't even know if they make them anymore.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2011