Is my days going to get better

This is me all day since my husband has gotten his wisdom teeth pulled. made breakfast for my 2boys, ate a small bowl of cereal. got my 2 boys dressed for the day. Fed my baby his lunch bottle. Made some soft foods for my husband to eat for the next couple of days, went to the store to pick up more soft foods.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Yes, it will get better. Give it a little time and before you know it your day will be back in order. We all get a little over whelmed sometimes. But it always gets better.

gailpen

Answer by gailpen at 2:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• its been like this for a week. yesterday was the worse, cuz husband was in pain, 3 year old didn't sleep very good, and was being stubborn at his child development day for preschool plus was extreamly crabby. 5 month old was not happy at all wouldn't eat, would scream when i held him so i took him to the dr and nothing was wrong. Then i come home 3 year old is up from nap still wearing pull ups instead of being in his underwear watching TV. I made his supper before i left.
    then later last night, showered with husband after kids were down.
    Today is better, but trying to get my infant out of the infant seat so i was adjusting the toddler/infant seat and it was not cooperating with me, 3 year old started off throwing his breakfast on the floor, husband was crying cuz it hurt to much and felt sick because he has not ate anything until i finally made him potato soup and he then somehow felt better.
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• If it's been a week, call his dentist and tell them that he's in pain. It shouldn't be that bad after a week. He probably has dry socket or something. Is he swishing with salt water?
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• no he had his teeth pulled yesterday
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2011