Tips on activities in bed. TMI adult content

i dunno, i'm getting a little bored. he's made it clear that he's more than entertained. i googled and didnt really find anything that i was into. any tips for married folks, its been 3 years, and i think there should be more than 10 minute sex and sleep.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, I would say do some role-playing or take longer with the foreplay. If you have already gone online in search of something to spice things up I'm sure you have come across those books with several hundred positions, well, there are cards too. Get yourself a book or some cards and make a bucket where you can pull out a new position to try when you don't want those quick sessions. Good luck hun! Keep the spice alive. And talk to your man, you may find out something he'd like to try that he hasn't yet. :)
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 6:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Man, I would love some 10min sex! Im tired of it dragging on for 45min or more every single time. Is there something new you want to try? It could be dressing up in lingerie or dirty talk. You could try watching porn together. You could research new moves and positions you might want to try. Or you can stop mid-nookie and go back to foreplay. Then, when you both cant stand it, go back to having sex.
    Anonymous

• are you both willing to try something new?
    I would try role playing. That's always interesting. Perhaps try bondage? Pretend you're a dominatrix? Try different positions? Do it somewhere you normally don't?
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Why not go back to the basics, like when you were dating. When we were (me & DH) dating, he took me to a nice dinner and a little playful conversations during the meal. We took a quick stroll down the sidewalk to the adult store. Looked around awhile and talked or joked about different toys or outfits. Bought a couple of things to try out later that night. Stopped and got a few more accessories (strawberries, wine, etc.) and had a great evening in. We did get a couple of Blockbuster movies but don't really remember watching them. :)

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• go to a porn store together and get a fun toy or a book of positions!!! that would be fun!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Have some wine, some sexy slow dancing together, start off in the livingroom & after a while slowly get yourself to your bedroom (or wherever), give each other a nice massage, maybe 69 and a good finish? oh I am blushing! haha......lots of fun.
    : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• talk diirty..its fun
    KATIEANDROWY

Answer by KATIEANDROWY at 10:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• http://www.liberator.com/eng/categories/sex-furniture
    careph

Answer by careph at 10:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2011