Dinner ideas!???

so im getting tired of the same old same old lol...n im gettin the feeling my family is to..so we wanna try new things. give me ideas please!

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Food & Drink

• chicken casserole is good
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I bought a package of cheese tortellini and I'll be making that with a light tomato sauce (chopped tomatoes, garlic and olive oil - not marinara) and some chicken tenders browned in olive oil. We're having asparagus on the side.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have a tatse for mexican so I say taco salads or enchiladas
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Skillet Mac and Cheese

1/2 cup butter
    2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
    2 Tbsp. minced green pepper (optional)
    1/2 tsp. salt
    1/4 tsp. dry mustard
    2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
    Preparation:
    Melt butter in medium skillet; add uncooked macaroni, green pepper, salt and dry mustard. Stir in 2 cups water and bring to boiling, stirring often. Reduce heat to low; simmer covered 10 to 15 minutes until macaroni is tender. Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheese.
    Makes 4 servings.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I'm having the same problem. In 3 days I made 3 different meals that no one ate and no one wanted to suggest something. So on day 4, I ordered Papa John's. I'm thinking about doing lasagna or chicken parmesan.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• What's "the same old same old" to your family? Just asking because it helps to know what you're used to before listing off stuff - what's "the same old same old" to one family might not be to others ;).
    Anonymous

• well im mexican so we make a lot of that kind of stuff..tacos enchilladas ect... we do chops not to much chicken hubby doesnt like it to much mostly stuff that we can make wit hamburger meat..
    mommyof3_21

Comment by mommyof3_21 (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have a ton of recipes that are simple, tasty, healthy, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• you can google recipes and a bunch will come up or go to www.foonetwork.com; www.recipes.com and you will find a bunch there also

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 5:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2011