If you could do any job what would it be?

If you could go back to school (money wasn't a factor) what would you do? What job would you do for fun? What job would you do because you see it as a solid steady career?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• For fun I would want to be a Disney Princess. I would go back to school for performing arts. I ultimately want to be a writer (whether it be published author and/or journalism).
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 3:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• A professional photographer or a mortician.

I've worked with the public for so long that I don't think I can handle it anymore. At least if I became a mortician, I wouldn't have to listen to people bitch about trivial things.
    crdc91506

Answer by crdc91506 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I have always wanted to be one of Charlies Angels. I know - funny, but I'd love to be a "PI"
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I'd be an RN instead of a CNA
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I think an overworked social worker
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Right now I am working my business and I love it... BUT once my income reaches $60,000/year with this I will be buying a local store front and opening a Bridal salon... That's my dream! To me a low cost high quality one stop shop for wedding planning...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2008