Does anyone crack their own backs without going to a chiropractor?

I was just wondering, cause I have this tension between my shoulder blades right below my neck and I can't seem to get at it no matter how much I stretch or bend. I usually crack my neck and my lower back, and if I lay on the floor and stretch I can get the middle of my back, but this one spot is getting away from me! lol
Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Health

• Get in your bed. Under the covers helps LOL its like your locked in

and move your body downwards....... PHEW it will feel great
    Anonymous

• i used to, but idk how to reach the top. =P

but i stopped cracking my back when i eventually started getting bad back aches. it took a while for them to go away after i stopped my back cracking.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• haha anon!

sometimes i sit up straight and thrust your chest outwards and your shoulderblades into your back sometiems i can crack it like that or have my children step on it, leave your arms beside your body and relax it before they do so. someone else can by acting like they are chiropracters lol. my husband squeezes me like he's giving me the tightest hug ever and pushing on my back while standing up for those hard to crack places
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2011