Free vent session - whats pissing you off today?

That I tidy up mess and it doesn't last long that its back to square one again! grrrrr.....

Ok, your turn GO!

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my sister! she's got to cause fricken drama in the family cause she's sleeping with my hubby's cousin. Thanks sis! and no, your guilt didnt work on me, i narced on you and i feel better now. I hope using each other for sex got you far and i hope the cousin's ex gives you all hell now!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• people thinking 5 lbs is a big baby.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Thats its been over 24 hours and they havent found my car and the rental place gave us the wrong rental. Thats my mad for the day.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Nothing yet...That's odd for me. lol. I'm sure there will be something by the time the kids go to bed tonight!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• drama queens in the workplace.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• my stupid wrist. idk whats wrong with it but i cannot bend it backward w/o getting a shot of pain. i'm not in constant pain but i was just doing my yoga and any position that requires upper body strength i cannot do properly because i can't straighten my right arm and it totally sucks. i love yoga and i love doing push ups but i have to turn my arm to the side to do the poses
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Nutter Butters. They are calling me from the counter. I can feel my waist expanding, but I can't stop eating those darn things!
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 3:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My SO is in Universal Studios right now with his boss and me and the boys are home, not to mention the sorry so called "St. Patrick's Day parade we sat through with my grandparents today..lol NOT FAIR!!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• oh i have to add that one post today about that girl trying to give her baby up for adoption and posted it on Cafemom and she needed help, now it sticks in my mind! it wasnt an awful post or anything but i wasnt sure what she was reaching out for...

poor girl! she did delete her post though
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have a dead beat friend who thinks he is getting a free movie and meal off of me but cannot seem to show up when its his turn too pay.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2011