MAUI

Who has been & where did ya stay? We so want to go one day & maybe rent a condo on the beach.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Travel

• I went in 07, stayed in Lahaina. Loved it. Not the really "ritzy" part of Maui. Had a hotel with a pull-down Murray bed, and a kitchenette. Really close to shopping. Not great beaches, but a short drive TO great beaches. Would definitely go back, since everything in the town was within walking distance.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Been there twice. I stayed at a private condo on the beach owned by the company I worked for at the time. It was beautiful and so relaxing!

Spent most of our time at the beach and walking/shopping but we did travel the "Road to Hana" one day. We also visited Iao Valley and Iao Needle. Also visited a pineapple plantation; some of the best pictures I took were from there. ENJOY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I have stayed at the Sheraton in Kaanapali and also in private condos on the Napali Coast. I  prefer the North coast of Oahu...close to the action, but still remote and the beaches are the best- I am actually going in 2 weeks for 2 weeks!

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• We rented a condo in Wailea and it was great. Close to beaches and shopping.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• travel

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2011