Do you ever get so angry with your dh or so???

That you can't even see straight?? What do you do when you want to just let it all fly and scream at him? I am so angry and have so much I could say but at the same time know that it would really hurt his feelings but I still feel the way I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Men HATE confrontation. Plain and simple. If you are mad at him and yet don't want to express your anger to him in fear of saying something and hurting his feelings then I would say grab yourself a piece of paper and a pen and express yourself that way. It gives you time to say whatever it is you need to get off your chest and it saves face later on in case you do say something you really didn't mean to say. Of course, rid yourself of the paper after you write it. And PLEASE make sure to burn it or rip it into little pieces if you don't want him reading it and becoming upset over it. Give yourself breathing time before speaking. Good luck!
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 6:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Well, I don't know that I get THAT mad at him, but yeah I do get mad enough that I want to say a whole lot of things that I know I shouldn't. I usually walk away until I calm down a little. Of course, it also depends on what the issue is and if he pushes it. If he really pushes to have that conversation, then I try really hard not to say something really hurtful but he does find out exactly how I feel.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Hmmm very rarely do I get angry or annoyed with him. But I've had my moments
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• oh yeah...i think we all do at times, ya know? after twenty years, i've learned which buttons not to push...and he's learned the same thing...although somedays it's unavoidable, lol. but
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 3:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I take a deep breath and think hard about what I'm about to say. Or I take a few steps back and breathe through it.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes, I've been that angry with him, but like you, at the same time I know if I said what I was really thinking in those moments I would hurt his feelings and make everything worse so I usually leave the house for an hour or two to calm down...(storm out lol) The only problem is as soon as I leave he starts calling me a million times apologizing and asking me to come back...well I'm still mad and havent had time to cool off yet lol...lol as I was writing that I thought,...maybe he thinks I'm not going to come back...hmmm....anyways I think it's better to remove myself from him for an hour or two then to say something I'm going to regret later.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• boy, I would love it if dh was calling or trying to have a conversation. The fact that he avoids it is what gets me madder and madder!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• yes!!! i wanna go ape on his ass lol but i just walk away let each of us cool down n then talk it out. n if we cant talk it out we just drop the subject...life is to short to fight or be angry.
    mommyof3_21

Answer by mommyof3_21 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yeah I got like that once he made me so mad I said ok hubby you made me go there so I am and I did I told him off and he's been nice ever sense. I know we will have other fights but holding it in makes it worse....for me anyway and I felt so much better after...lol I really did
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2011