Anyone ever heard of using a yeast and oils massage to thicken hair?

my hair's really thinning and i'm desperate. i heard u mix oils, like lavender castor olive and other oils with regular yeast and massage into hair and scalp weekly and you see results. people are swearing by it.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• No idea!! I haven't heard that one! Better diet? I lost every single hair on my body to my 3 Chemos I had to have! So I'm starting all over.. Good Luck to you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• no.. it won't work..

the key to the best hair your body will produce is a healthy you.. lots of proteins! (it's what hair is made from)

seek a doctor if your hair is thinning, get your iron levels checked, etc.. if you are thinning there is a health reason why and until you fix that problem you won;t thicken your hair..

BUT while you wait try some root boaster... apply in sections to the scalp.. rub in(while hair is stilll wet).. flip head upside down,, and blow dry from root to ends....
    this will make you look like you have more volume..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Nothing makes hair thicker. You can make hair healthier by eating well, and not overtreating it so that it won't break off, thereby feeling like there is less of it but nothing will actually make hair thicker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• my hair was thining
    i started taking vitamin B12
    and vitamin D for energy
    and my hair stopped thining
    and is now a bit thicker
    Anonymous