Pregnancy questions and answers

Pregnancy questions and answers

Q: Should I have a baby after 35? A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move? A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex? A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational. A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right? A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural? A! : Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor? A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth? A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower? A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again? A: When the kids are in college.

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol too funny
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes I agree this just made my day! thnks
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 3:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• This is so funny.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• cute
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• nice... very funny!
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:43 AM on Mar. 14, 2011