How do you get your ex to leave you alone?

He can not seem to get the point across that we are done. He texts me all day long about wanting us to get back together. He says he is so sorry and blah blah blah! He cheated and lied, and I truly want nothing to do with him. How to I get the point across that I no longer love him and there is nothing left, no chance in hell we will get back together and that I hate his guts and he makes me sick. And believe me I have told him more than once.
I know that finding another BF would show him but that is not an option for me. I am in no mood to date.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• my friend had that problem too, she switched services and dont give your number out to anyone that will tell him or let them know you want it not told to him. She still had to see him at work though, but he will eventually move on when he finds another woman, you just have to put up with it for now
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• TOTALLY IGNORE HIM! DO NOT REPLY, NOTHING AT ALL!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• You can block his number. A lot of cell services offer to block a number. I had to do it with one of my ex's bc he would not leave me a lone. You also could tell him that this is a form of harassment and if he doesn't stop you will take legal matters. I am not actually saying you have to take it that far. But make him realize that you are done.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I cant block him we have a child. And i do not reply unless it is relevant.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• black his number, change your number, let him know that you will go to the police. I had an ex that wouldnt leave me alone i moved changed my number email everything! blah men lol
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• ooohhh.. have you talked to a judge?
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• no but i am working on all the legal matters with our child
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Remind him that what he is doing "textng you all day about getting back together" is stalking and there are now laws agaiinst this. Some of us take a while to get over the end of a relationship.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2011