Cayenne

I'm trying to drink cayenne in water or orange juice to help minimize my blood pressure,but I wanna know from anyone who has tried it that has a had a stroke or anything else serious if you've tried cayenne,and if you noticed how it drops the blood pressure. I read an article that says if you can keep your blood pressure down that you can reduce your risk of stroke.
I think I'm heading for a stroke I have odd sensations in my brain,sometimes even concentrating is really hard. I need to drop a ton of weight I weigh 185 I would like to weigh 120 but realistic would be 130 I'm 5'4 If I walk 3 miles a day how quickly will I see results,and I will drink 96 ounces of water and be careful of what I eat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Health

• was also gonna say I have no friends to help me out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2011