Thinking about going to the doctor.

To get my ears checked. Sometimes I can hear just fine, but I have trouble as well. I have problems talking to people on my cell phone because I just can't hear them. The volume is all the way up, but it doesn't help. Sometimes I can't understand what a person is saying when I'm talking to them face to face. I am not trying to block them out or anything.. I just can't hear them. But I can hear my baby crying in his room with the door shut and I'm at the other end of the house with the tv on. So I don't know.. What do you think?

febmom007

Asked by febmom007 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Health

• Selective hearing LOL...no just kidding ya you might want to go to the Doc!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 3:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I wish I could help I have ringing in my ears and noticed sometimes I feel like my ears have cotton in them,do your ever feel like that?
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 3:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I do have a ringing in my ears every now and then. and the cotton thing as well.
    febmom007

Comment by febmom007 (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I'd call a dr. & see what he says...you might have to have your ears checked by doing a hearing test..My dd had to go through a heraing test because her left ear was having problems & now she is just fine
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Try an ear flush at home first.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 7:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2011