PREPERATION H???????

I HEARD THAT YOU CAN USE THAT OINMENT ON YOUR FACE TO PREVENT WRINKLES AND YOU WILL LOOK TONED AND SMOOTH FACE, I DONT KNOW HOW SAFE THAT IS BUT MY SIS IS GOING TO SCHOOL TO BE A NURSE AND THE DOCTOR MENTION THAT WOMEN USE IT FOR THAT PURPOSE, BUT NOT TO USE IT OUT IN THE SUN, BEST TIME TO USE IT AT NIGHT, ANY ONE HEARD OF THIS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I'v e actually tried it! It does work really well, especially around the eyes. I've heard a lot of celebrities use it also.
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 8:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• no. but i have heard of it to get rid of hte rings under your eyes because it causes veins to contract and that makes the darkness go away.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 8:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I heard that men put it on their bodies to tighten their muscles. Saw that on the Mike and Juliet morning show.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:52 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Models use it all the time. It's a trick of the trade. Works on dark puffy eye circles too.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• yep, we heard that in Nursing school too. It does work around the eyes. Be careful and wash your hands well afterwards. Use only at night and wash you face in the morning. It works GREAT on puffy under eye.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Never heard of doing that, but I do know of a good skin care system that fights wrinkles if you are interested.
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 5:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I have heard of this but I have a better solution for puffiness, dark circles and lines. It called Anti-Age eye cream by Rodan+Fields.It is awesome. I put it on as soon as I get up in the morning, and by the time I have had breakfast, my dark circles are gone+ the puffiness and lines. It contains MULTIPLE PEPTIDES that correct the issue. It adds water to the skin which in turn plumps it up to rid the issues! I have 3 young children+a puppy. I am up EVERY NIGHT!!
    Check out the site: www.rodanandfields.com/karenwardzinski
    THIS IS REAL MEDICINE MIXED WITH BOTANICALS!!! From the creators of Proactiv. The Dr's have taken the guessing out of skin care!!
    K.K.707

Answer by K.K.707 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I've heard of it too. I actually tried it once but it did nothing for me, but I may try it again now that the dark circles are more prominent. Will it work on the forehead too for anger lines???
    NovaChk

Answer by NovaChk at 7:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• tucks pads on the eyes too!!!
    Angie430

Answer by Angie430 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2008