Has this ever happened to u??? really long/vent!!

so in october 2009 i became friends with this one lady that lived at the same apartment complex as me..she had 2 children the same ages as mine...things were good at first then one day i took my kids over for a play date her man was home so was she..she got in the shower real quick i was gonna leave but the kids were having so much fun. her man asked me to go into the kitchen cuz he wanted to ask me something then he grabbed me n tried to kiss me..i got my kids n got the hell out of there...went home told my hubby after he got off work then was going right over to tell my friend.but by the tme i knew it her man had told her i made a move on him wtf right so of course she believed him n things gt out of hand she came over thinkin she just wanted to talk then she tried to pick a fight right in front of my kids she even told me to tell them to go to the other room when i didnt she said she would pick my daughter up by her hair n throw her down to the ground n my son by his neck :( sad the old me would of kicked her ass...so i called the cops cuz she wouldnt leave. then she goes around sayin im a snitch well im sorry im a good mom n dont wanna get out in jail over some high school drama shit! well anywho i had to move out of that apartment for my safety n my kids safety..she just kept harassing me/ stalking me it was like every where i would go she was there. then one time in july of 2010 ran into her at mc'ds she came up to me i was 6 months pregnant wit my 3rd baby n she started to say stuff again in front of my kids but this time hubby was there told her to grow up n get over it! yay hubby!! lol so i guess my cousin is friends wit one of her friends that told my cousin that she went home n told her man i was supposably going around sayin im pregnant wit his baby wtf wow..weirdo haha i was so pissed like i didnt know u could get prego 3 months later from an almost kiss. then some how that dude got hired at the same turkey farm my hubby works at n he started going around sayin that the baby could be his wow what a dick!!! hubby got so heated that he told the manager that hes going home cuz he'll kill the guy if he stays..luckly all the men my hubby works with told the guy to fuck off n start his shit some where else cuz they dont believe his stupid ass so the next day the guy quit :) these ppl r really childish n need to grow up..thank god its 2011 n we havent ran into either of them we r drama free!!!!!

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• never had that happen to me.
    it's unfortunate for you.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Nope never for me either. Sorry that is happening to you.

Answer by gemgem at 4:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i gotta say you havent moved FAR ENOUGH away lol. So thats nice, didnt he ever think that since he's spreading things about the baby might be his that there's pple out there wondering what his lady was thinking or felt sorry for her then? got to be careful what you say...pple are gonna trash the wrong pple for starting rumors like that especially if he was protecting his lady, it could go all wrong.

it didnt matter if it was long, actually was enjoyable to read, couldnt stop reading it! lol sorry! ugn but no,havent been in that situation yet, stalking is scary and hope to never run into a situtation like that! those crazies are all over the place!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• she actually started that rumor...she had no idea i ws prego wit my 3rd till i saw her when i was already 6 months prego n it was 10 months since all that happened..so shes a little crazy in the head. for even spreadin that stuff in the first place. whenever she sees me out she flips me off calls me a bitch whore so on...when i didnt do anything in the first place. i know it was wrong for me to just leave without tellin her first but i had never been in that situation so i was a lil in shock. didnt know how to tell her so i guess that made me look guilty. but still to bring my kis into it like that..its not right.
    mommyof3_21

Comment by mommyof3_21 (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Nothing even remotely close to any of this has ever happened in my life or in the life of anyone I've ever personally known.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Wow sounds like you have a crazy lady on your hands. Maybe you should have moved further away. LOL
    JaymeSignorello

Answer by JaymeSignorello at 6:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• This has never happen to me and I hope it never ever does!!!! Please watch who you befriend. I don't care how normal or nice she may seem.

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Wow what Drama and kudos to you for being the bigger person and moving, you don't need friends like that anyway. One day she will find out how right you were about ber man and dump him and i'm sure she will apologize when she see's you again....what a jerk he was especially knowing he never slept with you WTF he need help.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2011