Positive

i went to the doctors today and she the test was positive. Im about 7 weeks pregnet. Is it hard the first couple months?

Xtal556

Asked by Xtal556 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no, just the morning sickness, my hard times were t the end, i had preclamsia so i had a rough time and had to be bedrest!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 4:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• First couple of months was pretty hard for me, because it was summertime, and i would get so sick from the combination of morning sickness and heat. i was absolutely miserable, but every woman and every pregnancy is different! best of luck!
    kayceeisit

Answer by kayceeisit at 4:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• First off, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is an exciting time. Every pregnancy is different. You may have morning sickness and you may not. It all depends on you. I had no problems with any of my pregnancies, so things were easier. Good luck and enjoy it.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Well you've already made it two months, has it been hard so far? :o)

Sorry, I had to. It really depends on the person. I was throwing up everything that went down for the first five months but you would never have known my sister was pregnant. She had no symptoms.
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 6:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yeah morning sickness is a b**** but its all worth it in the end.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• well i havent had morning sickneww yet.... But cramps and my backs been killin me. And thanks i hope i can take care of this baby is there anythin i shouldnt eat?
    Xtal556

Comment by Xtal556 (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Everyone is different you may get bad morning sickness and all the signs or you may be the oppisite and get hardley any signs and no sickness. I had no vomiting i felt off on the odd day with my first but that was about it. =)
    hefjack

Answer by hefjack at 8:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Personally I never got morning sickness. My boobs hurt so bad!! I couldnt even wash them without hurting me. I just found out am I 6weeks pregnant and same thing.. my boobs are killing me!! Good Luck!
    SARAHBIGGS1987

Answer by SARAHBIGGS1987 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It can be hard but everyone is different. What would make it hard would be the tiredness & nausea.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• yeah same with my boobs. My puppy wud acidently step on them and they hurt so bad. But i get massive headaches and cramps kinda but yeah i hope i do everythin right i dont want to loose her/him
    Xtal556

Comment by Xtal556 (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Mar. 13, 2011