What are your kids doing for their Vacation?

My kiddos are on Vacation for a week now, and Christmas break is right around the corner. I'm just curious, what are you all doing with your kiddo's over the break? If we dont stay busy, they will eat me alive!!!! LOL

npacheco9

Asked by npacheco9 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in General Parenting

• Same here. I dread their holiday breaks unless my DH hasn't used all his vacation days lol.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Well, my 18yr old is in the Air Force and he is coming home on Dec. 20th for Christmas. I homeschool my 15yr old so he will be here with family. I am also in Nursing school and I plan on catching up with the house work and getting the extra bedroom ready for my oldest to come home. :O)

Have a great Holiday!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• We are staying home and my in-laws are comming to spend Thanksgiving with us. They will be here a few days before Turkey day (only they are vegetarians so sans turkey) and they will get to spend time with their only grandchild. So my child will spend his Thanksgiving holiday spoiled by his grandparents. Not a bad deal. I have to work the day after Thanksgiving. But everyone else will still be at my house.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 4:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• lots of sledding and playing in the snow. i hate it but they love it. can't get enough!

kristyann

Answer by kristyann at 7:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• They only have Thursday and Friday off this week. I don't do anything with them. We get to sleep in and do whatever all day long. Christmas break (which is 2 weeks long) is a little more annoying but we just hang out watching movies and making cookies.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2008