YOU SEE THATS WHY I WANT A BOY NEXT TIME AROUND

Ok my daughter is into nails, because she always see me doing my own nails. I have been doing nails almost 8yrs. For over amonth now she has been a Lil bug a boo. Momma I want my nails done. Momma pleaseeeeee I want them done. I said ok I'll paint the nails you do have. Noooooooo she don't want that she want her nails to look like mommy, which means I will have to put her on false nails, cut them down very low to fit what you call tiny fingers. Wait first steps is to prep your nails. If you moms get your nails done then you know the steps. Instead of acrylic nails I can do gel nails on her. What do you think? I think she is to young but hey I know how to take care of them. I could paint her own nails but she bite her nails. I use to have that problem until I got sick of having no nails. ohhhhhhhh did I forget to say she will be not 14 but 4yrs old next month. Yes now you see why I said I want a boy next time around.

My2ButterFlys

Asked by My2ButterFlys at 4:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• hahah so funny. I personally think she's too young for accrylics but what about the fake ones who can get at the store? the stick on ones? they have little girl ones too
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes I did that and she took them off
    My2ButterFlys

Comment by My2ButterFlys (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• IMO she's too young. if you want to though, i'd tell her she wasn't allowed to have nails until she stopped biting her own. there goes that problem if she wants nails bad enough
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Just tell her thats what you have and if she doesnt like them take them off? Or paint her little nails like yours idk sorry im not much help...I have a little 14m old girl so I cant wait to see whta things she wants to get into! ah!
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• FWIW, even little boys want to be like mommy sometimes and have their nails painted. She's way too young.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My 4yo loves to have her nails done (more so than me-mine are painted every few yrs lol)...
    I wouldnt let her.. maybe the play ones that stick on but that is it.. and id let her know that is something for big girls & set an age for her ..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i think she is too young also but theydo have like lil nails for young ones or maybe the lil stickers they sell to put on nails
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I did my dd was she was 7 but she kept taping them in school so her teacher sent home a note that her nails MUST be removed.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My son loves painted nails. We compromise and do his toes. No big deal. Usually holiday spots. I do not do his fingers but if I said yes he so would. I never paint my nails either way. So it is a true go figure.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• lol yeah wait till you have a boy and then youll be back here saying you wish you had another girl. i have one of each and my son is double trouble and he is 2 yrs younger then his sister.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011