I know I might be getting over worried

my daughter is almost 8 months old, she has not once been sick. This morning she was coughing, I sat her up, she throw up. I had to go to work this morning and I don't get off till 5pm. She is with her daddy and he has been calling me and letting me know how she is doing shes keeping water and food down just not her formuala.

My Question is has this happened to any of you? What can cause this to happen?

shes been on the same formuala sents shes been born she has no fever

sorry first time mommy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son never got so much as a runny nose until he was 7 months and came down with a nasty stomach virus. It lasted 11 days and was horrible. Could be some form of a stomach virus, or it could be a change in reaction to her formula. Could also be acid reflux. Are there any other symptoms?
    Anonymous

• no shes has no fever nothing shes happy playful still just she cant keep her foumula downi know yesterday she had a few bumps on her face that were like a bluster but then it went a way and like i said she been on this formula sents she was born really 2 days old so i dont know whats wrong sorry im writing in a hurry still at work
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• You say she's coughing, which makes me think it's NOT a stomach virus. It could be allergies, or a cold, which can cause a post nasal drip, which would explain the cough, and often, nausea, due to mucus in the stomach (from the drip). Is she stuffy?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• to let eveyone know we ended up take her into the hospital a couple days ago cause she was hving a hard time breathing she has RSV
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Mar. 19, 2011