35 weeks and 5 days pregnant.....

im bout to be 36 weeks this coming Monday. and im having a lot of pressure in my pelvic area and a lot of diarrea. and been having a lot of contractions that are 4-5 minutes apart. so ive been in early labor since 33 weeks and in dilated to 2 cm. i was wondering when will i have my baby and how long can you be in labor for??? cause i am just so miserable.

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I so wish I could help you but my pregnancies probably would have went over due date if we let them! I had preclamsia so I had to be enduced at 38 weeks with both kids it sucked! I would ask your doc these questions!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 5:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• If your contractions are 4 to 5 minutes apart you may want to go to the hospital. Good Luck mommy!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I would call your doctor now. It sounds like it may be time to go to the hospital.
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 9:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• you could labor to 40 weeks... if you are in preterm labor they would have done something to stop it earlier... at this point they won't do much to stop it.
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:37 AM on Mar. 14, 2011