WHERE CAN I BUY A INTELLIGENDER SEX PREDICTOR IN A STORE

MOMMYOF112008

Asked by MOMMYOF112008 at 3:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• a what? I have never heard of that!
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 3:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• INTELLIGENDER IS LIKE A PREGNANCY TEST BUT THIS ONE IS FOR GENDER TEST IT TELLS YOU IF U HAVING A BOY OR A GIRL
    MOMMYOF112008

Answer by MOMMYOF112008 at 3:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• really? I am 13.3 weeks pregnant and I am dying to find out the sex of my baby!
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 3:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I totally just found this you have me all curious now lol http://www.intelligender.com/
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 3:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• you can buy them online however just from someone who has actually taken it, it predicted the sex of my baby wrong...but like everything else it has a 50/50 shot. We did it for fun nothing else, and took it with a grain of salt...it said girl....ultrasound said definate boy...lol Good Luck
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Don't waste your money... it's a scam! Just wait a few more weeks & have the ultrasound.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I've always thought...just about everything else about your pregnancy is known...due date, showers, gifts, hopefully the father, etc. Why not just enjoy your pregnancy and anticipate all of the possibilities...what he/she will look like, baby names, nursery decor, etc. Then when you have your baby, the surprise of the doctor announcing whether you've had a boy or girl will be that much more enjoyable! You'll have PLENTY of time to decorate the nursery AFTER the baby is born..in fact, I made that my husband's job (I picked everything out, of course!)
    Anonymous

• ppl are so negative, especially this anonymous above me ... she must not know the father of her kids, what a shame... she just has a possible BABY DADDY... i say spend the money if you want... all the girls i know who have used it, got the right answer ... so why not?
    Rose87

Answer by Rose87 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I bought one this weekend at Walgreens Pharmacy. You can check on Walgreens pharmacys website to see if they have it in stock at your local store. It was $29.99 there. Mine said girl! We'll see for sure next month though. Definitely fun and why not give it a try if you can spare the $30. My first baby was a surprise so we figured we won't drive our mothers nuts again this time and thats why we are finding out the sex this time. Good luck! Oh and on the intelligender site there is a section that allows you to find local stores in your area that carry the test in case you dont have a walgreens nearby.
    CarolinaQ

Answer by CarolinaQ at 11:45 AM on May. 18, 2009