Advice Please!!

I am in the middle of my bachelor degree in criminal justice and plan on going to law school! Lately I feel I should change my major and that maybe I am overlooking my "calling". What would you do?

olleyblu28

Asked by olleyblu28 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• What has made you rethink your decision and what do you feel is your calling?
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Explore your other interests (via many sources) and see if you find something that speaks to you!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 3:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Well, finish up your Bachelors and then I would take it from there. That way, if you still decide to go, you are this thru this. Take a little time before you head straight into Law School and think about if this is really want you want to do.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Take a course at the community college... its a class called something similar to career exploration. it helps you see what areas you are drawn to..

Also, try taking the Myers Briggs Self (or strong) inventory test.... Its a test that is similar to that class, only its a heck of a lot faster lol...
    tyree08

Answer by tyree08 at 6:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I agree - finish the BS then decide what to do next. If "your calling" is not related to what your BS is in then maybe you can find some way to relate them.
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 5:19 AM on Nov. 24, 2008