How was your day?

Mine was ok... I watched my older sons baseball practice this morning and took him shopping for new cleets, then came home and watch the Philles. Now I'm bored :-/

Finkette

Asked by Finkette at 5:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my day was great. hubby was home for once and we took the boys to their soccer class this morning and then had a fun day together as a family. don't get that very often
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Good, got the car fixed! Yippee!!
    KOR537

Answer by KOR537 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Tooooo long!! Been doing a whole lotta nothing because we were waiting for something to happen that never did.
    flcouple7577

Answer by flcouple7577 at 6:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Pretty good. I kind of lounged around a bit this morning doing my homework until LP woke up so I could go grocery shopping by myself. Ended up seeing a girlfriend at the store and we talked and shopped together. We made lunch, cuddled up for a bit. He went to his mother's house to finish painting her kitchen, I took a nap with the girls. Woke up, started a load of laundry, made dinner, and when he gets home we will probably finish picking up and vacuuming, then relax and watch a movie or something. Can't wait.

Kind of lazy, but the basics got done.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• SSDD ...
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2011