Has this happened to you before?

You have a sinus infection so badly that it actually hurts to bend over/hurts your top teeth? I just got over this! It hurt bad!!!

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Health

• the infection is gone into your gums, used happen to me alot, id get a bad sinus infection and I wud get crazy tooth ache, thats what the dentist said was wrong, get a strong mouthwash..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• don't let it go because my husband had a sinus infection let it go and didn't go to the doctor and ended up with a viral infection that went up into his eyes and his face was so swollen he could barely see
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:50 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Sinus pressure can be really nasty and yes, I've had colds (never been treated for an infection but it could have been) where it hurts like that to bend over.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 6:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes and I was given Darvaset for the pain.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• yes I have it every time I get a sinus infection get to your doctor if you haven't already and see if he can give you anything more
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:48 AM on Mar. 13, 2011