Drama friend

last weekend we had a friend down for the nite, it was my bfs bday and we wud be close with this guy, we had a small party to mark the day and went out to a club after, all having a great nite til the end when for no reason our friend started yelling at my bf, who was drunk and wud never say anyting back, our friend wudnt let up though all this crap of he was gonna leave with out him,his a bad friend blah blah, we got outside and while waited for a taxi, he started again on my bf so I stepped in and I was angry but it was more like I was yelling at our friend "why are u yelling at him, why are you yelling at him" I mean I was also yelling at my bf saying "why is he yelling at you" anyway we got home, all calmed down, bit weird next day but I assusumed bcos we were so drunk it wud be let lie and it was all week, till tonite when this friend was texting me drunk bout it saying I was out of line, it was all my fault and he cant be my friend anymore, Im sober so Im just ignoring alot of it but he keeps goin on and on and the bitch in me wants to give him a minute by minute account of what happened bcos I was sober ish last week but I wont, so do I just let him have his rant or do I go crazy on his drunk ass.. He pulls this shit all the time and we let it go but Im sick of it I really dont care if the friendship is gone.. Any advice wud help though thanks xx

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 6:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• You people need to stop drinking. You also need to grow up. Finally, learn to spell.
    Anonymous

• im reading your posts and just want to ask are you sure you're not drunk too?
    Anonymous

• thats why I love this site, always some b**** on it, some scared little b**** If u have someting to say dont say it anonymous..

***
    See, comments like this one are the reason why you'll find it difficult to get much support or helpful advice. And I'm sorry, but small keyboard or not, "because" is not spelled "cos," and "would" is not spelled "wud" (just a couple of examples) Just sayin'!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• You've already said you don't care if the relationship is gone. It might be better if that happened.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 6:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• ya the more he texts the more I tink that, worse ting is like he yelled at a few people that nite and is bein super nice to them including my bf but bcos I yelled at him Im the bitch..
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• just let it go. Be the bigger person and ignore the drama. Maybe it is time you all think about what the drinking is doing.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• with him yes, our drinking is fine it happens few times a year and doesnt take alot but with him its alot and he seems to be faling out with everyone, I feel were his last close freinds so its hard just to cut that, I dont tink his a happy person but his hard to talk to
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• no just bad typer, new laptop with smaller keypad, still not used to it..
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• thats why I love this site, always some bitch on it, some scared little bitch If u have someting to say dont say it anonymous..
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 6:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• well thats how I spell them..
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2011