How many of you that haves kids feel like u just can't take it anymore?

That you wish u would of waitted long be4 haveing them or just wish you was gone...

paula_07

Asked by paula_07 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am so sorry that you are feeling this way. I know you won't believe it now, but things will get better. Pull yourself up and just sit down and hug those kids.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• never. i live just to wake up to her amazing smile every morning. she's an awesome baby and i can't even imagine my life w/o her
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I am sorry. I went through this around the holidays. It does pass, it is just an overwhelming amount of stress coming on at one time. For me work was extremely stressful (I work at the largest mall in the Midwest), I was extremely sick and could not sleep, the kids were asking for everything under the sun for Christmas, my mother was making unrealistic demands for the holiday celebration and my husband was not understanding my stress load. Trust me, it will get better.kiss mini

catsmom1993

Answer by catsmom1993 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• hang in there honey...its hard work being a Mom but the best job ever....ru maybe going through some postpartum depression? or feeling its too much as maybe ur very young? stay strong there is always a better brighter day around the corner & if you are lacking sleep it can really play with your emotions. You will be okay if you feel depressed talk to your Doctor. GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Not really, Whenever I am depressed I look at my kids and remember why I am doing all what I'm doing, b/c of them. I live my kids and will never do anythng to change that. U are in a slump right now but remember that kids are everything.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 7:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Thanks every1..I think it was just b/c Iam 21weeks preganat w/ my 1st girl & I want her to get here...plus my boys didn't want to listin to me b/c there dad had to go 2 work today & he usely gets the weekends off. I feel alot better now that i took a nap when my mom watch the boys for me. :-) It mite also been that i never got 2 be a young audlt...I was 5months preganat w/ my 1st son when I gradugated high school. But, like I said thank you every 1 for saying what you did..it help me out alot.
    paula_07

Comment by paula_07 (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2011