Toy storage

any creative ideas for storing toys in the living room other than a toy box or a storage ottoman?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I sure would like to know this answer too!!!
    MommaShanon

Answer by MommaShanon at 6:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• We have two of these cubicals mounted to the wall with a few fabric drawers. Our storage cube is dark blue and the room is painted a coral color, so it actually looks pretty nice together. We went with the beige drawers, but they have them in different colors. I like it better than a toy box, and it fits most of his toys and some of his books (some are in his room), except of a few big items that stay out (like his kitchen and a car ramp).

9 Cube Organizer
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• We have cubicals with fabric boxes very similar to the one shown above. Ours is black and then we have beige fabric boxes. We use it for toy storage downstairs and I also have one upstairs where I keep extra sheets/towels because we have a small linen closet. We got ours at AC Moore, but I've also seen them recently at KMart.

Answer by missanc at 7:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Well I gave up keeping my front room my own. But we have a three by three cubicle as well with the fabric containers. U can get them to match Your decor. Target has wonderful storage solutions. We got two large tote like things on wheels for either side of the cubical. Works well. I Don't mind sending u a picture if that helps. Mndarae@Gmail.com and I will send u one. Hope that helps.
    LiviandEmmysMom

Answer by LiviandEmmysMom at 7:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My sister-in-law has this nice dresser in her living room that she keeps all of her son's toys and games in.
    momoftwins250

Answer by momoftwins250 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2011