Tell me about your DH/SO.

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Honestly I can only say the good stuff, because there aren't any bad things about him! My husband is (in no particular order) handsome, very intelligent, thoughtful, considerate, witty, highly educated, physically fit, chivalrous, well-mannered, cultured--even knows which fork and spoon to use in a fancy restaurant--LOL! He's a great provider, a FABULOUS family man-which included midnight feedings and explosive diaper changes! He's personable, honest and trustworthy, and doesn't have any bad habits--like smoking or drinking to excess. And we met when I was 31 and he was 37--neither of us had been previously married or had any children from other relationships. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary last October, and we have two boys--ages 9 and 7. I couldn't have been luckier--considering we met on Match.com! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I'm a lucky lady, he swept me off my feet 25 years ago and I still haven't come back down to earth. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Hes a great guy, great supporter, father and friend. He loves me and the kids like no one else in the world can. He can be lazy and I know he sometimes feigns being sick or tired to get out of things but its ok I let him. He works hard enough so he can pretend all he wants! He knows I am fairly independant and an extrovert and I know hes an introvert. I really dont know anyone who doesnt like dh, other then his step dad but they have argued since he was 8 so lol.

Answer by gemgem at 7:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• ha ha where to start..
    the good- his so sexy, great in bed, nice smile, funny, sweet, romantic, silly and a great dad
    the bad,- he finds it hard to open up, not a big talker
    the ugly- he bites his fingernails so bad eww they look nasty, he farts smell like baby poo and they make me vomit
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 7:03 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• He's a selfish asshole...that's the good, bad and ugly.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• The good- He treats me like no one has every treated me. He basically worships me, without annoying me. I stay home and clean, and he works his cooking butt off at work. He's so sweet and funny. He's basically my everything.
    The bad- He apologizes for stuff that isn't his fault or has anything to do with him. It drives me nuts.
    The ugly- his morning breath XD
    kandimomma

Answer by kandimomma at 7:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Well, we met in high school and have been together 13 years with 2 daughters and one more daughter on the way. He is a very hard worker and he is extremely handy. His degree is in aerospace engineering, and his understanding of everything mechanical has saved us a ton of money because he can fix anything. He is financially responsible, but borderline penny pincher, and I would rather have that extreme than the other. He will help me around the house and with the kids, and it is not immasculating to him. I have never had to worry about him overspending, cheating, or becoming abusive.

Now the bad...he acts like our life is boring and he will stay out with his friends doing things half the night (always home/car projects...not at the bar or anything), and does not give me the same benefit of getting away sometimes. He can also be very critical of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE, and rarely tells me that he loves me or compliments me.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Well, he's intelligent, funny, hardworking, dedicated, stubborn, usually generous, loves my kids, gets along great with everybody, knows a lot about computers, good at most everything he does.

He can be a bit of a know it all, sometimes a little narcissistic, sometimes a little impatient, and I've caught him being less than honest a couple of times, but never about anything big.

The only thing I can think of that's ugly about him is that his socks stink so much they could be chemical weapons. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• the good..great suporter, hard worker, strong arms, loves me and tells me all the time.
    the bad..he cant hanlde kids has no clue. dosent know were a spong is lol and instead of coming right home after work he has a few beers with the guys so he comes home after kids are in bed when if he left he could have eaten dinner with us as a family.
    the ugly..he has gas all the time lol..and falls asleep alot even if he sleeps for 8 hours hes falling asleep...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• The good- I get back rubs and foot massages every night! He does everything he can to make me happy. He never asks to go out with his friends alone, if a friend asks to go out he asks if I want to go and if I say no he won't go, he says its because he doesn't think it's fair to leave me at home. He cleans house, does laundry, washes dishes, and helps with my son and plays with him.
    The bad- He has a short temper so sometimes he is quick to say hurtful things. He says I always want to spend money but whenever we go out he constantly tries to get me to buy things.
    The ugly- He spits constantly! He will roll his window down in the car just to spit, ugh so gross!!!
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2011