Neutrongena sonic wave?

I have acne prone skin, so today I bought one. After buying it I amazoned it for reviews. There not that great. So you tell me do you own this, should I return it before using?
I was going to buy the olay pro X but I seen you have to buy there cleaner and such and replacement heads are like $10 each. so what would you do, return and buy the pro x or just keep and use the sonic wave?

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Neither! Check this out...

I have thought about this several times, and I could get these products if I wanted to, but I am a huge penny pincher (In the right areas ;))

If you have ever heard of "DermaNew" you know where I got this idea ;)

First of all you will need your favorite facial scrub (prefferably one with micro scrubbers, I use Clean&Clear daily pore cleanser) , a tear drop facial sponge, (This next one sounds funny but it makes ALL the difference!) a baby hair brush, and a wash cloth.

WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 3:57 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• If i didnt like the reviews i would take it back just my opion
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• *opinion
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• take it back and go see a facial specialist. diet, stress, and hormones are the leading causes of acne.. so until you fix them.. nothing topical will fix your acne..
    not only that, but products like that only work for a specific skin type and condition, and unless your an exact match to what there product is geared toward... it won't work..
    a facial specialist can give you the proper products for your skin type and condition
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Now you want to rinse your face and apply the facial scrub (A dot on your forehead, one on both cheeks, and one on your nose) Then take your tear drop facial sponge and take the pointy end and go in tiny little circular motions all over your face (Make sure you get the creases of your chin, and your nose, by your nostrils) This is going to get into those pores and buff your face. Over time this will get rid of acne, age spots ect...
    Next you will take the baby hair brush and wet it, then do the same with it (Circular motions over the entire face) this is going to basically massage the face and stimulate the skin, which will help tone the muscles of the face- which in turn helps healthy cellular regeneration, and helps get rid of those dead skin cells.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 3:58 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Keep in mind that when doing this you dont want to push really hard and irritate your face, but you DO want to stimulate bloodflow in your face, so when you are done, your face will be red, possibly for a few minutes after, but not irritated.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

• Thanks for the tip Whitney..
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2011